Monday, January 18, 2010

My Sister Takes a Stand

My sister has always had a problem with her weight. She has always been a big girl. In third grade people started to tease her about being big. Every day she would come home very upset about being bullied. After about two weeks of being picked on, my sister decided to take a stand against the bullies.

She first looked the bullies in the eyes and told them that she did not like them constantly teasing her about her weight and that they needed to stop. Then she started working out with me every day after school and started eating healthier. After a few weeks everyone noticed the huge improvement in my sister's weight. She has kept up the good work and is looking very attractive. Bullies have left her alone ever since that day she stood up to them.

My sister taking a stand against bullies made me respect her. That made me realize that nobody deserves to be bullied and everyone should take a stand against bullies.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that your sister was able to stand up to those people, and better yet, make a great change in her life!

    ReplyDelete