Friday, March 5, 2010

Commitment

To succeed in getting a dance scholarship, I have to put much time and money and training just as the contestants in the Winter Olympics have put a lot of time and money and training into making their way to participate in the Winter Olympics.


For the past four years, I have committed myself to being a dancer. I have worked hard to obtain a spot on the high school dance team. A lot of time and training is needed to be able to keep up with the standards of this dance team. When we go to competition I always try my best to be the best I can be for the team because we are only as strong as our weakest link. Also throughout the years I have helped with an elementary school's dance team. Their dance teacher always appreciates the small work that I do.
The contestants in the Winter Olympics have put great time and many years of commitment to get into the Olympics. To be able to compete, these contestants have spent a lot of time, money, and have trained very hard.

Just as the contestants in the Winter Olympics work hard to go home with a medal, my trophy would be to get a dance scholarship for college. Even if i do not get a scholarship and the Winter Olympics contestants do not get a medal, the entire experience was worth the time and commitment.

1 comment: