Monday, April 12, 2010

Celebration

There are many things in life to celebrate. Life itself calls for celebration. When I think of what I have to celebrate, I think of my mother's pregnancy and little Kathryn Danielle inside of her.

My mom is nearly 8 months pregnant. Over the weekend my mom, step-dad, and I traveled to Jackson, Tennessee to visit the family. During our visit, we had a baby shower to celebrate Katie. I am usually not a fan of baby showers because I think that they are boring, but Katie's celebration was fun! When I think of baby showers as being a celebration of life, the more fun the whole get together seems. Kathryn is due at the end of May or beginning of June. I cannot wait!! Her birthday celebrations are going to be awesome!!

What do you have to celebrate?

1 comment: