Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cross Examination

As a teenager I am being cross examined a lot. Adults refuse to trust me not because I am an untrustworthy person, but because of my age. Apparently a common rule among adults is 'Do not trust teenagers.' On many occasions I have been thoroughly questioned on my passwords.

On my computer and phone I have passwords to all of my applications and folders and I refuse to tell anyone what my passwords are or let anyone into any of my applications and folders. When my mom found out about my passwords she started getting suspicious. She questioned me for hours until I finally told her my passwords and let her go through my computer and phone. I tried telling her that I just like my privacy and that I was not trying to hide anything from her but she just kept saying that I am a teenager and cannot be trusted. I change my passwords all of the time so my mom stays suspicious and questions me many times when she tries to sneak on my computer to go through my folders and finds out that she no longer knows my passwords.

1 comment: