Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three Books I Would Like to Read

For this nine weeks, I would like to read Mockingjay, Pride and Prejudice, and Burned.

Mockingjay is a the third book in a series of books that I have read before. I really enjoyed the first two books and I have heard that Mockingjay is the best in this series. I would like to find out for myself.

Pride and Prejudice is another book that I have heard good reviews on. Lauren Cambias and Natasha Bray both recommended this book to me. I do not exactly know what the book is exactly about but if these two book lovers say its good, I have to read it.

Burned is another book in a series that I started but have yet to finish. All of the first books in this series have been amazing and have kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more. Burned has also gotten good reviews from many of my classmates.

All of these books are available to me in my english class or friends houses, so I am really excited to start digging into these books for this nine weeks.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great list. Is Burned the series by P.C. Cast (and her daughter)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Burned is a Cast book from the House of Night series.

    ReplyDelete